We offer a single holiday unit sited on a beautiful large wooden deck, within its own terraced garden.
The accommodation comprises a 'double yurt' a 16' living room and an adjoining 12' bedroom, which, together, can accommodate up to four adults and two children. An additional two man tent could be put up in the garden area.
The 16' living room has a handmade wooden spacious kitchen unit with gas cooker, cutlery and crockery for eight people and plenty of pots and pans. The raised wooden floor, and bespoke wood burning stove give the interior a luxurious and cosy feel and the large double sofa bed provides comfortable seating for daytime relaxation and night time comfort.
The adjacent 12' bedroom yurt has a double bed with two single mattresses stored beneath it. The view from the bed, through the opening into the living space out to the Shropshire plain is very special.
The toilet, shower and washing facilities are housed directly behind the yurts in their own beautiful wooden building and can be accessed via a side door from the bed room or the main living room door.
There is electricity on site (3 double plugs in the yurts) and a small electric fridge in the woodshed.
- Washroom, shower and toilet for your private use
- Fenced private garden, safe for children
- Outside cooking facilities with table and chairs for picnics
- A wood store (adjacent to wash facilities) houses wood cut for the wood burner. An honesty system will operate for your wood supply (bags of wood and a cash tin!!) We will provide wood free for your first fire.
- Outside on the decking is a daybed to relax and read.
- Through the gate into the field are swings a trampoline and a sandpit (for adults as well as children). Please note that you are not covered by our public liability insurance in the play area.
- Parking for two cars will be provided within a short walk of the site.
- Electricity on site and a small electric fridge